For the new VPNaaS repo, I have created
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/141532/ to move the tests from tests.skip and
modify the imports. This has Brandon’s change to setup policy.json, and Ihar’s
one-liner for moving get_admin_context() in one test (should we upstream his,
and I rebase mine?).

Please look it over, as I’m not sure if I put the override_nvalues() calls in
the right places or not.

It passes unit tests in Jenkins. The Tempest tests all fail. Is that expected?
What’s the plan for functional and tempest tests with these other repos?

Thanks!

PCM (Paul Michali)

MAIL …..…. p...@cisco.com
IRC ……..… pc_m (irc.freenode.com)
TW ………... @pmichali
GPG Key … 4525ECC253E31A83
Fingerprint .. 307A 96BB 1A4C D2C7 931D 8D2D 4525 ECC2 53E3 1A83