Hi Team,

I am installing Murano on the Ubuntu 14.04 Juno setup and would like to know
what components need to be installed in a separate VM for Murano agent.
Please let me kow why Murano-agent is required and the components that needs to
be installed in it.

Warm Regards,
Raghavendra Lad

proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic
communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant
messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes
of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture
policy.