On Nov 7, 2014, at 11:16 AM, John Davidge (jodavidg) <jodav...@cisco.com> wrote:

> As discussed in the Horizon contributor meet up, here at Cisco we’re
> interested in upstreaming our work on the Curvature dashboard into Horizon.
> We think that it can solve a lot of issues around guidance for new users and
> generally improving the experience of interacting with Neutron. Possibly an
> alternative persona for novice users?
>
> For reference, see:
> http://youtu.be/oFTmHHCn2-g – Video Demo
> https://www.openstack.org/summit/portland-2013/session-videos/presentation/interactive-visual-orchestration-with-curvature-and-donabe
>  – Portland presentation
> https://github.com/CiscoSystems/curvature – original (Rails based) code
> We’d like to gauge interest from the community on whether this is something
> people want.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John, Brad & Sam

Hey guys,

Sorry for my delayed response here…just coming back from maternity leave.

I’ve been waiting and hoping since the Portland summit that the curvature work
you have done would be brought in to Horizon. A definite +1 from me from a user
experience point of view. It would be great to have a solid plan on how this
could work with or be additional to the Orchestration and Network Topology
pieces that currently exist in Horizon.

Let me know if I can help out with any design review, wireframe, or usability
testing aspects.

Best,
Liz