On 12/11/2014 10:36 AM, Jon Bernard wrote:
Heya, quick Ceph CI status update.  Once the test_volume_boot_pattern
was marked as skipped, only the revert_resize test was failing.  I have
submitted a patch to nova for this [1], and that yields an all green
ceph ci run [2].  So at the moment, and with my revert patch, we're in
good shape.

I will fix up that patch today so that it can be properly reviewed and
hopefully merged.  From there I'll submit a patch to infra to move the
job to the check queue as non-voting, and we can go from there.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/139693/
[2]
http://logs.openstack.org/93/139693/1/experimental/check-tempest-dsvm-full-ceph/12397fd/console.html

Cheers,

Jon,

Thanks, this is something I'm supposed to be tracking actually given the Kilo priorities for the project, it's nice to know that someone is already fixing this stuff. :)

I've reviewed https://review.openstack.org/#/c/139693/ so it's close, just needs a small fix.

Matt Riedemann