Wondering if anyone can shed some light on this, it seems like a few of
the clients have been unable to build py33 environments lately:

http://logstash.openstack.org/#eyJzZWFyY2giOiJtZXNzYWdlOlwiTmFtZUVycm9yOiBuYW1lICdTdGFuZGFyZEVycm9yJyBpcyBub3QgZGVmaW5lZFwiIGJ1aWxkX3N0YXR1czonRkFJTFVSRSciLCJmaWVsZHMiOlsibWVzc2FnZSIsImJ1aWxkX25hbWUiLCJidWlsZF9zdGF0dXMiXSwib2Zmc2V0IjowLCJ0aW1lZnJhbWUiOiI0MzIwMCIsImdyYXBobW9kZSI6ImNvdW50IiwidGltZSI6eyJ1c2VyX2ludGVydmFsIjowfSwic3RhbXAiOjE0MTg4MzIzNzM5ODl9

If you want to see additional logs I went ahead and opened a bug against
python-openstackclient since that's where I saw it first:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/python-openstackclient/+bug/1403557

Though it seems at least glanceclient/neutronclient/keystoneclient are
affected as well.

The stack trace leads me to believe that docutils or sphinx is the
culprit, but neither has released a new version in the time the bug has
been around, so I'm not sure what the root cause of the problem is.

Steve