In the Nova meeting today [1] we went over the k-1 milestone targets [2] in open discussion. I updated the etherpad with my notes.

For the most part things are progressing nicely, the only thing that probably needs to be mentioned here is there was apparently some disconnect between the summit and now about who was doing what for the nova-network -> neutron migration, or how, i.e. was the spec supposed to be in neutron or nova? The summit etherpad is here [3].

Kyle Mestery said he'd figure out what's going on there and get some information back to the mailing list. This is listed as a project priority for Kilo [4] and if nova needed a spec the approval deadline was today, so we'd have to talk about exceptions in k-2 for this.

Speaking of, the k-2 spec exception process is going to be discussed the first week of January, then expect the details in the mailing list after that. If you feel there is nothing to do between now and then, remember we have an etherpad with review priorities [5]. Or, you know, close your laptop and spend time with friends and family over the break that at least some of us should be taking. :)

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/nova/2014/nova.2014-12-18-21.00.log.html
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-nova-milestone-targets
[3] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-nova-nova-network-to-neutron
[4] http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/nova-specs/priorities/kilo-priorities.html#nova-network-neutron-migration