On 2014/12/9 22:07, Doug Hellmann wrote:
On Dec 8, 2014, at 11:25 PM, Li Ma <skywalker.n...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all, I tried to deploy zeromq by devstack and it definitely failed with lots
of problems, like dependencies, topics, matchmaker setup, etc. I've already
registered a blueprint for devstack-zeromq [1].
I added the [devstack] tag to the subject of this message so that team will see
the thread.

Besides, I suggest to build a wiki page in order to trace all the workitems related
with ZeroMQ. The general sections may be [Why ZeroMQ], [Current Bugs & Reviews],
[Future Plan & Blueprints], [Discussions], [Resources], etc.
Coordinating the work on this via a wiki page makes sense. Please post the link
when you’re ready.

Doug

Hi all, I collected the current status of ZeroMQ driver and posted a wiki link [1] for them.

For those bugs that marked as Critical & High, as far as I know, some developers are working on them. Patches are coming soon. BTW, I'm also working on the devstack support. Hope to land everything in the kilo cycle.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ZeroMQ