On 1/5/2015 6:07 PM, Joe Cropper wrote:
Prefixing subject with [nova] so folks’ mail rules catch this.

- Joe

On Jan 5, 2015, at 1:47 PM, Kenneth Burger <burg...@us.ibm.com
<mailto:burg...@us.ibm.com>> wrote:

Hi, I am trying to get approval on this nova blueprint,
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/140133/.   There was a +2 from
Michael Still ( twice in prior patches ) and a +1 from Jay Bryant from
a cinder perspective.    The only changes from the patches receiving
the +2  was related to a directory change of the spec location in the
repository.

Is it still possible to get approval for this blueprint?

Thanks,
Ken Burger

A single +2 does not an approval make, but I don't know if there were others lined up to approve this before the change and the 12/18 deadline.

We're at a point now where the nova-drivers team is going to get together this week (if not before the nova meeting on Thursday, during that meeting) to talk about a exception process plan for k-2. Details on the outcome of that should be in the ML once determined.

Matt Riedemann