On 01/06/2015 12:44 AM, Saju M wrote:
Hi,

I seen a blueprint which implement Amazon VPC APIs and Status is Abandoned
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/40071/

Have any plans to get it done in Kilo release ?
How can I change the Abandoned status ?.
Have any dependencies ?

Please let me know, So I can rebase it.

Hi Saju,

We'd need to see a nova-specs submission for this work, first. You could take much of the content from https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Blueprint-aws-vpc-support for the content of the nova-spec submission, though you will want to change references to "Quantum" to "Neutron" :)

The nova-specs submission is covered here:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Blueprints#Nova

Note that due to it being late in the cycle, it will be unlikely to get a newly-submitted spec approved, but that does not mean you cannot work on code that implements the spec.

Best,
-jay