From: Erhan Ekici <erhan.ek...@gmail.com<mailto:erhan.ek...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 at 9:00 AM
To: foss geek <thefossg...@gmail.com<mailto:thefossg...@gmail.com>>
<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>>,
openstack <openst...@lists.openstack.org<mailto:openst...@lists.openstack.org>>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Openstack] [Devstack][Neutron]Neutron with
External DHCP server

Hi,

As far as I know, there is a spec and feature for external dhcp server
configuration but just for ironic project (bare metal installation).
Btw, I have not tested it yet.

http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/ironic-specs/specs/juno/support-external-dhcp.html

Erhan,

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 1:04 PM, foss geek