On 01/12/2015 03:11 PM, Dean Troyer wrote:
> Thanks for this Chris, I'm hoping to get my fingers dirty with it Real
> Soon Now.
>
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 1:54 PM, Eoghan Glynn <egl...@redhat.com
> <mailto:egl...@redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     I'd be interested in hearing the api-wg viewpoint, specifically whether
>     that working group intends to recommend any best practices around the
>     approach to API testing.
>

> Testing recommendations haven't been part of the conversation yet, but I
> think it is within scope for the WG to have some opinions on REST API
> design and validation tools.

I definitely like the direction that gabbi seems to be headed. It feels
like a much cleaner version of what nova tried to do with API samples.

As long as multiple projects think this is an interesting direction, I
think it's probably fine to add it to global-requirements and let them
start working with it.

        -Sean

--
Sean Dague