Hi all,

I have been using external DHCP server with my Ironic setup. I have
successfully deployed a physical server using that setup. I set up
"dhcp_provider=none" in ironic.conf. I restarted conductor process.

Now, the problem is that external DHCP is not able to send confirmation
of deployment to Ironic server, which results in timeout for the
instance. I want to know how Ironic is handling external DHCP, do I need
to make changes other than putting "dhcp_provider=none"?

Peeyush Gupta
gpeey...@linux.vnet.ibm.com