On 1/13/2015 8:27 PM, liuxinguo wrote:
Hi all,

I have commit a bug-fix patch and it have passed the Jenkins check, but
in Jenkins gate it failed for gate-cinder-python27
<http://logs.openstack.org/65/143765/9/gate/gate-cinder-python27/2e7afd6/>.

I have dig into the error log but can not see anything wrong in my patch
code.

Review page is: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/143765/

And the error log for gate-cinder-python27
<http://logs.openstack.org/65/143765/9/gate/gate-cinder-python27/2e7afd6/>
in Jenkins gate can be seen in the attachment <app:ds:attachment>.

Appreciate for any input, thanks!

liu

Something busted in cinder after the oslo.concurrency 0.4.0 release yesterday, it's not just your patch failing:

http://logstash.openstack.org/#eyJzZWFyY2giOiJtZXNzYWdlOlwiUmVxdWlyZWRPcHRFcnJvcjogdmFsdWUgcmVxdWlyZWQgZm9yIG9wdGlvbjogbG9ja19wYXRoXCIgQU5EIHRhZ3M6XCJjb25zb2xlXCIgQU5EIGJ1aWxkX25hbWU6XCJnYXRlLWNpbmRlci1weXRob24yN1wiIiwiZmllbGRzIjpbXSwib2Zmc2V0IjowLCJ0aW1lZnJhbWUiOiIxNzI4MDAiLCJncmFwaG1vZGUiOiJjb3VudCIsInRpbWUiOnsidXNlcl9pbnRlcnZhbCI6MH0sInN0YW1wIjoxNDIxMjA3MzI0MjYwLCJtb2RlIjoiIiwiYW5hbHl6ZV9maWVsZCI6IiJ9

Matt Riedemann