Wow, that IS interesting. No process required, just modify /horizon/doc/source/contributing.rst and submit a patch.

-----Matthew Farina <m...@mattfarina.com> wrote: -----
From: Matthew Farina <m...@mattfarina.com>
Date: 01/14/2015 12:20PM
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [horizon] function expressions vs function declarations in _javascript_

Thai, I'm still poking around at _javascript_ things and did a little testing on function declarations vs function expressions. Seems Firefox is faster with function expressions by quite a bit at parse time. For reference see http://jsperf.com/mfer-function-types.

I'm not suggesting what we do. I'm just sharing a data point I found surprising.

I'm curious about the process for proposing changes to https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Horizon/_javascript_. Is there any process?