Hi,

Empty role is ready [1], thanks to granular deployment feature
I didn't have to hardcode some hacks in Astute again.

But there are several things which I want to mention/discuss:

1. in the patch you can see the name of the role and its description
    I would like to ask you to verify it and provide some other options if
you
    have any
2. we have a minor problem with the progress bar, we will figure out how
    to fix it in Astute with Vladimir S.
3. and the biggest problem is an old bug [2], the bug is Ubuntu specific
and it
    doesn't allow us to make efficient partitioning schema, e.g. it means
that we
    cannot allocate root partition for all of the disks (provisioning will
fail), the
    current workaround is to allocate root partition with minimal size
    (about 15G) and leave the rest of the space as is (unallocated). As
    far as I can see from the bug it's not so easy to fix the problem,
actually
    image based provisioning fixes the problem, but it's not an option for
the
    current release. Maybe you have some other ideas how to fix this
problem?

Thanks,

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/147230/
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1278964