Hi Dmitry,

We have plans to implement role as a plugin [1], but it
was decided to reduce the scope for 6.1 release and
the feature was postponed.

As a workaround you can use pre deployment hook
to perform some actions before any node is deployed.

Thanks,

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/role-as-a-plugin