On 01/16/2015 12:37 AM, Abhishek Talwar/HYD/TCS wrote:
Hi,

I have been trying to debug the test cases in OpenStack, but I am not getting successful with it. So if someone can help me with that. The last response from the dev-list was to use " $ ./run_tests.sh -d [test module path] " but this gives bDb quit error.

Depends on the project. The majority of the projects have moved over to using tox. In Keystone, tox will run everything, which might be to much;

tox -epy27

is usually what I run for unit tests and

tox -epep8

explicitly for pep8 testing.

To run a specific file full of tests:

 tox -e py27 test_v3_auth

works as does

tox -e py27 keysteon.tests.test_v3_auth.TestPKIZTokenAPIs

So kindly help me this.
--
Thanks and Regards
Abhishek Talwar