Hi All,

I am trying to get LBaaS running on stable Juno. I can get all the LBaaS
components correctly installed and working as expected. But I am facing some
issues with the health-monitor. I am not quite sure if it’s working as expected.

I have 2 ubuntu servers as members of http-pool and I have stopped apache
process on 1 of the servers. I have HTTP health-monitor configured on the pool
which runs every 1 min and checks for 200 response code on HTTP GET. I was
expecting it to FAIL after 3 retries and make the status “INACTIVE” for the
member where apache is not running. But for some reason, it’s always ACTIVE.

Can somebody help me with how is it suppose to work and if it’s a bug?

Also, currently I don’t see any health monitor stats with neutron. Is there any
plan to get health monitor stats in future releases?

Thanks,
Varun