Hi all,

I am new to heat orchestration and am trying to create a coreOS cluster
with it. I have a OS::Heat::SoftwareConfig resource and a
OS::Heat::CloudConfig resource and I have joined them both in a
OS::Heat::MultipartMime resource which is then used as a user_data for a
OS::Nova::Server resource. Unfortunately I am not able to see the
configurations happening in my server resource using cloud-init. When I
give the OS::Heat::SoftwareConfig resource and the OS::Heat::CloudConfig
resource individually to the user_data of server resource it is working
fine. Any inputs are appreciated.

These are my resources

  coreOS_cloudconfig:

    type: OS::Heat::CloudConfig

    properties:

      cloud_config:

        write_files:

        - path: /etc/sysconfig/docker

          owner: core:core

          permissions: 0644

          content: |

           ulimit -l unlimited

           ulimit -n 10240

           ulimit -c unlimited

        coreos:

          etcd:

            discovery: { get_param: Tokenurl }

            addr: $private_ipv4:4001

            peer-addr: $private_ipv4:7001

            #peer-heartbeat-interval: 100

            #peer-election-timeout: 500

          fleet:

            public-ip: $private_ipv4

            etcd-request-timeout: 15

          units:

            - name: etcd.service

              command: start

            - name: fleet.service

              command: start

sample_shscript:

    type: OS::Heat::SoftwareConfig

    properties:

      group: ungrouped

      config: |

        #!/bin/bash

        echo "The three is bar" > /tmp/three

server_init:

    type: OS::Heat::MultipartMime

    properties:

      parts:

      - config: {get_resource: coreOS_cloudconfig}

      - config: {get_resource: sample_shscript}

tvecoreos01:

    type: OS::Nova::Server

    properties:

      key_name: newkey