Current situation with SQLite support:
- Migration tests does not run on SQLIte.
- At the same time migrations themselves support SQLite (with bugs).
Today I came across this bug:
Error during execution of database downgrade
We can resolve this bug by hardening SQLite support, in that case:
- We need to fix migrations and make them support SQLite without bugs,
and then continuously make some effort to maintain this support
(manually writing migrations and test cases for them).
- Also need to introduce migration tests run on SQLite.
We also can drop SQLite support and in this case:
- We just factor out all that related to SQLite from migrations one time
and set this bug as "Won't fix".
Let's discuss that.
With kind regards, Andrew Pashkin.
cell phone - +7 (985) 898 57 59
Skype - waves_in_fluids
e-mail - apash...@mirantis.com
OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)