Hello!

Current situation with SQLite support:
- Migration tests does not run on SQLIte.
- At the same time migrations themselves support SQLite (with bugs).

Today I came across this bug:
Error during execution of database downgrade <https://bugs.launchpad.net/murano/+bug/1399151>

We can resolve this bug by hardening SQLite support, in that case:
- We need to fix migrations and make them support SQLite without bugs, and then continuously make some effort to maintain this support (manually writing migrations and test cases for them).
- Also need to introduce migration tests run on SQLite.

We also can drop SQLite support and in this case:
- We just factor out all that related to SQLite from migrations one time and set this bug as "Won't fix".

Let's discuss that.

--
With kind regards, Andrew Pashkin.
cell phone - +7 (985) 898 57 59