Hello everybody,

I'm currently working on providing DRBD as a block storage protocol.
For that the cinder volume driver needs to know at

    initialize_connection,
    create_export, and
    ensure_export

time which Nova host will be used to access the data.

I'd like to ask for a bit of help; can somebody tell me which part of
the code decides that, and where the data flows?
Is it already known at that time which node will receive the VM?

The arguments passed to this functions already include an
"attached_host" value, sadly it's currently given as "None"...

Thank you for any tips, ideas, and pointers into the code - and,
of course, even more so for full-blown patches on review.openstack.org ;)

Regards,

Phil

--
: Ing. Philipp Marek