Looking at the image build logs @ nodepool.openstack.org, it *looks* like
package dependencies are not being installed properly on one of the slaves
(hpcloud-b2.bare-precise): http://paste.ubuntu.com/9886045/  The failing
periodic jobs all land on this b2 node. nodepool is, however, pre-caching
devstack required packages (including libmysqlclient-dev) I wonder if that
b2 node is incorrectly classified somewhere in puppet/etc as a devstack
slave?

Adam