Hello,

I want to use L3 functionalities with own device in place of normal L3agent. So I think that best way will be to write own L3 service plugin which will configure my router on my special device. But I don't know now few things. For example if I'm creating new port in router (router-interface-add) then new port in network is created but it is not bound anywhere. So how I should do it that it will be bound to my device and for example ovs_agents will be able to establish vxlan tunnels to this device?

--
Pozdrawiam
Sławek Kapłonski