I also seem to remember voting in the past as a non-ATC and even campaigned for
Juno above Jekyll (for branding reasons).

We use the code names heavily in our end user communication (to explain what
upgrades we are applying, where we are with the feature set installed compared
to the release notes on the 'net) and it would be negative if the brand name
was something I felt uncomfortable using in a communication to one of my end
users (who come from over 100 different countries). In a multi-cultural and
diverse community, it can be difficult to find the right level of humour.

Tim