Hi guys!

Recently, I have done a simple intergration of Ceilometer, Nova and
oVirt-guest-agent(http://www.ovirt.org/Guest_Agent‍). Therefore, by installing
ovirt-guest-agent in Windows or Linux, we could get more information such as
unused memory size, swap memory size and  last login time through a serial
channel connected to unix socket on the host. Then Ceilometer-agent-compute
poll these info and transmits them to the Ceilometer-collector.‍‍

I guess someone may be also interested in this program and I am willing to
contribute this program the openstack community for further modification and
maintainence.‍‍

But this is the first time I participated in openstack community and I don't
know how the submit my code.

Is there anyone interested in this program and can give me some help?