Hi folks!

I've tossed up an etherpad for folks at (or not at) the mid cycle sprints
to share ideas and such.

This might seem last-minute (and it is). I don't have a specific agenda --
aside from what's on launchpad, what's on gerrit, and what's on your mind.
Really, I'd like us to make progress towards the goals we set for ourselves
at the start of the cycle, and while I'm thrilled with the progress we've
made in the last few weeks, there's a bunch more to do.

So, here's the etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-ironic-midcycle

I've given it a little bit of structure, and then stuck some of the ideas
that I have at the bottom, in no particular order.

Looking forward to seeing some of you tomorrow, and some more of you in a
week!

Cheers,
Devananda