As there has been a bunch of concern around patches getting lost or
stuck, I wanted to re-announce the fact that we've got a dedicated slot
at the weekly Nova meeting for just those sorts of things.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/Nova#Agenda_for_next_meeting

The "Stuck reviews" time block is a weekly dedicated slot where a bunch
of nova cores will be. If you believe your patch is stuck solely by lack
of attention (nothing actually wrong with it), please attend the Nova
meeting, add your review to the list (with your IRC handle) and be
prepared to give a 60 second pitch about your patch in question.

        -Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net