On 2/6/2015 7:20 AM, Sean Dague wrote:
Ok, my bad. When I proposed this part of the Nova meeting I was also
thinking about "lost" patches where a couple of weeks had gone by
without any negative feedback and the patch author got a chance to
advocate for it. That's how we used it in Tempest meetings.

The theory being that engaging in more communication might help with
having patches be a little closer to what's needed for merge.