Hello,

I'd like to request a feature freeze exception for the change
  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/138795/ .

This patch makes live volume-boot instance snapshots consistent by
quiescing instances before snapshotting. Quiescing for image-boot
instances are already merged in the libvirt driver, and this is a
complementary part for volume-boot instances.

Nikola Dipanov and Daniel Berrange actively reviewed the patch and I hope
it is ready now (+1 from Nikola with a comment that he is waiting for the
FFE process at this point so no +2s).
Please consider approving this FFE.

Best regards,
Tomoki Sekiyama