Hey M Ranga Swami Reddy (sorry, I'm not sure how to address you shorter :) ),

After conversation in this mailing list with Michael Still I understood that I'll do the sub group and meetings stuff, since I lead the ec2-api in stackforge anyways. Of course I'm not that familiar with these processes in nova yet, so if you're sure that you want to take the lead for nova's part of EC2, I won't be objecting much. Please let me know what you think.

Best regards,
  Alex Levine