Our driver have been merged into Kilo before K-1 and have implemented many
features, so I think our driver is not a new driver.

For these drivers aleady merged in Kilo and if they want add some new features,
does they should be merged before L-1 too?

Thanks,

Liu

Yes, assume NEW drivers have to land in before the L-1 milestone.  This

also includes getting a CI system up and running.

Walt