Hello!

I would like to discuss which policy we want to recommend for the versioning, branching and tagging for FUEL plugins and how it should correlate with FUEL/MOS versions/releases. According Fuel Plug-in Guide <http://docs.mirantis.com/openstack/fuel/fuel-6.0/plugin-dev.html#metadata-yaml> we recommend to use the following standard ( <http://semver.org/>Semantic Versioning 2.0.0 <http://semver.org/>) <http://semver.org/> for the plugin versioning. IMO, it is a good idea, because in this case we have independent development process and release cycle from the FUEL/MOS. But very often we will need to find out which versions of FUEL/MOS is supported by each version of plugin and vice versa. Of course, we can checkout each version and look into metadata.yaml which contain a list of supported releases of FUEL/MOS, but it is not very convenient. For this purpose we can store this list in the commit message for each tag. It is allow us very quick and easily to get dependencies between plugin versions and FUEL/MOS releases, usging simple command: *git tag -n10*. It also will be very convenient for the CI process.

What do you think about it?

/Thanks and Best Regards,
Andrey./