All,

Several members of the Cinder team and I were discussing the current state of volume replication while trying to figure out the best way to resolve bug 1383524 [1]. The outcome of the discussion was a decision to hold off on integrating volume replication support for additional drivers.

I took notes from the discussion and have put them in the etherpad. We can use that, first thing in L, as a starting point to rework and fix replication support.

Please let me know if you have any questions and feel free to update the etherpad with addition thoughts.

Thanks!
Jay

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/cinder/+bug/1383524-- Periodic update replication status causing issues