Hi,

Since fuel plugins are going to be moved [1] from fuel-plugins repository
[2],
the only project which will be there is fuel plugin builder and plugins
examples
which are related to fuel plugin builder testing.

Currently fuel plugin builder has its own release cycle, but we don't have
tags
for these versions, the suggestion is after plugins are removed from the
repository,
we should push tags for previous fpb releases.

Tags can help with another problem, currently I manually publish new version
on pypi, we can automatically build and publish new version after tag is
pushed.

What do you think about that?

Thanks,

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/151143/