On 13/02/15 16:22 -0800, Chris St. Pierre wrote:
That's good to know, but I'm still just the weensiest bit confused. The code is
unreachable and unusable -- which is a bit more forceful than just redundant or
deprecated. Can it be removed? Does Zhi Yan have plans to do that? Is there
anything I can do to help?

I'd say, feel free to propose a patch to remove it. Please, file a bug
for this so we can track it.

Thanks,
Flavio

Thanks!