fwiw, the latest patch set has logic built in that determines the purpose
of the key repository. If you want your deployment to sign tokens you can
point Keystone to a key repository for that purpose. Likewise, tokens will
only be encrypted if you tell Keystone to use a key repository for
encrypting.

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 12:03 AM, Morgan Fainberg <morgan.fainb...@gmail.com