Hello,

Do we still need “pci_alias" config under /etc/nova/nova.conf for SR-IOV PCI
passthru’ ?

I have Juno release of 1:2014.2.1-0ubuntu1.

Thanks,

Harish

This message and any attached documents contain information from the sending
company or its parent company(s), subsidiaries, divisions or branch offices
that may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
read, copy, distribute, or use this information. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and
then delete this message.