From: David Lyle [mailto:dkly...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 10:19 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List
Subject: [openstack-dev] [horizon]

A couple of high priority items for Horizon's Kilo release could use some
targeted attention to drive progress forward. These items are related to
angularJS based UX improvements, especially Launch Instance and the conversion
of the Identity Views.

These efforts are suffering from a few issues, education, consensus on
direction, working through blockers and drawn out dev and review cycles. In
order to help insure these high priority issues have the best possible chance
to land in Kilo, I have proposed a virtual sprint to happen this week. I
created an etherpad [1] with proposed dates and times. Anyone who is interested
is welcome to participate, please register your intent in the etherpad and
availability.

David

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/horizon-kilo-virtual-sprint