Hi,

Is it possible to manually integrate the new lbaas-* CLI commands with devstack?

So far I have tried adding in the local.conf

LIBS_FROM_GIT=python-neutronclient,neutron,neutron-lbaas

Which allows me to run the lbaas-* commands, but unsuccessfully. This is the
response that I get:

"404 Not Found

The resource could not be found."

This leads me to believe the service isn't running, so I tried adding lbaasv2
to the service_providers in neutron.conf, rather than the V1 default. But this
also doesn't help..

Has anyone got this to work?

Thanks,

Shane McGough
Junior Software Developer
KEMP Technologies
National Technology Park, Limerick, Ireland.

kemptechnologies.com<https://kemptechnologies.com/> |
@KEMPtech<https://twitter.com/KEMPtech> |
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/kemp-technologies>