Hi Rob,

That is slightly different: from logical point of view that are
different schemas indeed, however they all map to the same DB schema,
so we do not have any issues with upgrades. There are some limitations
on the schema modifications as well, and being able to work with
multiple versions of the same artifact type is supported from the
beginning and works quite well.
--
Regards,
Alexander Tivelkov