Hi,
As discussed in Cinder Weekly meeting on 02/12 the deadline for K3 (kilo-3 "k3"
: Cinder) is Feb28 (please correct me if I am wrong). So I have a working
prototype for micro-states feature https://review.openstack.org/#/c/124205 and
is been already out for review for quite some time now; if it gets the needed
attention then it should definitely be able to make it to K-3. I see lot of
features that are planned for K-3 still in "Started" or "Needs code review"  so
I thought it would be wise to request you for the same.
Please let me know your thoughts regarding the same.
Thanks,Vilobh