Oleg, The problem with IP addresses (for all networks but admin-pxe) is
that they are not available until deployment is started or
/clusters/(?P<cluster_id>\d+)/orchestrator/deployment/defaults/ is called.
Nailgun just doesn't allocate them in advance. It was discussed some time
before (
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/assign-ips-on-nodes-addition )
but not planned yet. There is no problem with admin-pxe addresses though.

I agree that filtering is better be done in backend but it seems that it
will not be done recently. AFAIC, it will not be 6.1.
We didn't even decide what to do with API versioning yet.

Aleksey Kasatkin