Hello,

Thx guys. Now it is clear for me :)
One more question. I saw that in this service plugin there is hardcoded quota
1 firewall per tenant. Do you know why it is so limited? Is there any
important reason for that?
And second thing. As there is only one firewall per tenant so all rules from
it will be applied on all routers (L3 agents) from this tenant and for all
tenant networks, am I right? If yes, how it is solved to set firewall rules
when for example new router is created? L3 agent is asking about rules via rpc
or FwaaS is sending such notification to L3 agent?
Sorry if my questions are silly but I didn't do anything with this service
plugins yet :)

--
Pozdrawiam / Best regards
Sławek Kapłoński