On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 4:21 AM, Aggarwal, Nikunj <nikunj.aggar...@hp.com>
wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> I have submitted  presentations for Openstack L summit :
>

> The Heat Orchestration Template Builder: A demonstration
> <https://www.openstack.org/vote-vancouver/Presentation/the-heat-orchestration-template-builder-a-demonstration>

Hi

Nice to see work on a HOT builder progressing, but..
are you planning on integrating this with the other HOT builder efforts?
Is the code public (link)?

This is more of a framework to make these easier to build:
https://github.com/stackforge/merlin
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Merlin

Timur (who works on Merlin) is working with Rackers to build this upstream
- I am not sure on the progress.
https://github.com/rackerlabs/hotbuilder
https://github.com/rackerlabs/foundry

It would be nice if we could all work together (I am hoping you are
already)?
Hopefully some of the others that are working on this can chip in and say
where they
are.

-Angus