Hi, stackers!

As was suggested in topic [1], using an HTTP header was a good solution for
communicating common/standardized OpenStack API error codes.

So I’d like to begin working on a common library, which will collect all
openstack HTTP API errors, and assign them string error codes. My suggested
name for library is openstack.error, but please feel free to propose
something different.

The other question is where we should allocate such project, in openstack
or stackforge, or maybe oslo-incubator? I think such project will be too
massive (due to dealing with lots and lots of exceptions)  to allocate it
as a part of oslo, so I propose developing the project on Stackforge and
then eventually have it moved into the openstack/ code namespace when the
other projects begin using the library.

Let me know your feedback, please!

[1] -
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-January/055549.html