There has been a request to backport the fix for bug 1333852
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/trove/+bug/1333852) which was fixed in Kilo into
the Juno release.

The change includes a database change and a small change to the Trove API. The
change also requires a change to the trove client and the trove controller code
(trove-api). It is arguable whether this is a backport or a new feature; I'm
inclined to think it is more of an extension of an existing feature than a new
feature.

As such, I don't believe that this change should be considered a good candidate
for backport to Juno but I'm going to see whether there is sufficient interest
in this, to consider this change to be an exception.

Thanks,

-amrith

--

Amrith Kumar, CTO Tesora (www.tesora.com)