On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 8:15 AM Ian Wells <ijw.ubu...@cack.org.uk> wrote:

> With apologies for derailing the question, but would you care to tell us
> what evil you're planning on doing?  I find it's always best to be informed
> about these things.

Me? What? Me? Evil? None, of course. Nope. Nothing at all. Do not look
behind the curtain.

If someone like BigEvilCorp wanted to install Horizon though, and saw that
we used tooling that included a "do no evil" license in it? Lawyers get
touchy, so do governments. There's some discussion on this here that
suggests no small amount of consternation:

https://github.com/jshint/jshint/issues/1234

The actual license in question.

https://github.com/jshint/jshint/blob/master/src%2Fjshint.js

> (Why yes, it *is* a Saturday morning.)

Anyone wanna hack on a bower mirror puppet module with me?

Michael