hi,

I have a standalone swift cluster with swauth as the auth module. By
standalone, I mean the cluster is not in the context of OpenStack, or
keystone server.

Now I have moved ACL logic to application level and decided to have all
data in swift under one user account. I have a few questions on this change:

1) is it possible to migrate swauth to the tempAuth? (assuming tempauth
will be supported in newer swift versions).

2) Is there a way to migrate data associated with one user account to
another user?

Thanks,
Weidong