Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 15:39:11 +0000

From: Tim Hinrichs <thinri...@vmware.com<mailto:thinri...@vmware.com>>

<openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org<mailto:openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org>>

Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Congress]How to add tempest tests for

      testing     murano driver

Hi Hong,

Aaron started working on this, but we don?t have anything in place yet, as far
as I know.  He?s a starting point.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/157166/

Tim

On Feb 26, 2015, at 2:56 PM, Wong, Hong
<hong.w...@hp.com<mailto:hong.w...@hp.com<mailto:hong.w...@hp.com%3cmailto:hong.w...@hp.com>>>
 wrote:

Hi Aaron,

I am new to congress and trying to write tempest tests for the newly added
murano datasource driver.  Since the murano datasource tempest tests require
both murano and python-congress clients as the dependencies.  I was told that I
can't just simply add the requirements in the tempest/requirements.txt file as
both packages are in not in the main branch, so CI will not be able to pick
them up.  Do you know of any workaround ?

Thanks,

Hong