On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 04:26:28PM +0000, Manickam, Kanagaraj wrote:
>    Hi,
>

>    I observed in one of the patch mentioned below, OS::Heat::ScaledResource
>    is reported as unknown, could anyone help here to resolve the issue.
>    Thanks.
>

> http://logs.openstack.org/76/157376/8/check/check-heat-dsvm-functional-mysql/c9a1be3/logs/screen-h-eng.txt.gz
>
>     reports OS::Heat::ScaledResource as unknown

Your patch appears to introduce a regression in this test:

https://github.com/openstack/heat/blob/master/heat_integrationtests/functional/test_autoscaling.py#L636

You can see we override the normal mapping from OS::Heat::ScaledResource to
AWS::EC2::Instance - the instance resource is overridden by provider.yaml
in this test, which I assume means you're breaking the environment somehow
in your patch and losing that mapping.

Steve